Wednesday, July 4, 2012

One-way flight

I've always dreamed of booking a one-way flight and just getting the hell out of here.


Perhaps it was during a busy, hectic or crazy period, but it was one of the first things I would see as a potential exit. If you can't work on it, if you can't fix it and if it can't be sorted out ― just book me!


What would usually float around my head were images of Polinesian islands, endless sandy beaches, quiet mountain valleys and sleepy villages. This journey of mine may not include any of those, but I got my one-way ticket alright.


I'm flying on 25th July, which is only a couple of weeks away. I just got my booking done and I have to say it's finally starting to kick in...


It is surely going to be a wild ride!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...