Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A bit about Aborigines

It's been around three months now since I got a permanent position with a Native Title Services office in Australia, where I should be taking up a position at the beginning of August. It's been a wild ride and it's been hectic and crazy and stressful and mind numbing, but it's here.


So I reckon it's about time I write something about what I'll be busy with. In the next couple of months for sure. And probably much longer.


I'll share some information that I've gathered so far, from university lectures, news articles and, generally, reading a bit about it. I'll be writing from my head, so take all the info with a pinch of salt and the notion of a rather personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...