Saturday, July 21, 2012

Thoughts of future


As I'm sitting on the ferry from Split to the island of Vis, my mind is filled with images of the people I am yet to see, of places I am yet to visit and memories I am yet to gather.

Half relieved and half terrified, I am unable to stop various possible scenarios run through my head.

Planes, skylines, deserts, vehicles, flats, street lights, horizons, beer cans, co-travellers, sunsets, skyping, posts, phone calls, weekend getaways, holidays plans, city walks, birthday wishes, Thursday pub crawls, experiences, languages, slang, Adidas, survival, freshly mown meadows, hammocks, tiny curly beings, bigger on-their-way-to-become-curly being, sleepless nights, sunrises, party weekends, friends.

My eyes are kind of itching...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...