Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day Three

I've already had my ass kicked for not updating my blog, but there's a good and valid reason.


The first day after I woke up, I tried plugging in my computer to update you guys a bit and everything was OK until I realized there was no WiFi. Being that I had already managed to e-mail H, I really couldn't figure out what the problem was. In the end the electrician checked it out and realized the whole house had a dead fuse, so it didn't have anything to do with me in the end.


We finally got it fixed now and I had to spit 34 bucks for converters, but I can finally plug my comp in normally.


Today was spent with A, who I met up with at Perth train station after I went to a new shop opening in North Perth with H and G.


Shop opening in North Perth
This is not at work, but some of the people are from the office in fact
We went for a walk around Kings Park, which is a huge green area and where there's a magnificent view of Perth CBD (Central Business District). Later on we went to Fremantle, which is a city south of Perth that possesses a more of a hippy, relaxed vibe and is filled with cafés and restaurants.


Perth CDB
Perth CBD



Kings Park
Kings Park



Dorkster with the CDB in the background


We had lunch and a beer, and then a coffee; I met her husband R and we talked a bit about Australia, a bit about Croatia and a bit about Peru. All in all, a lot of fun and so awesome to see my old, dear friend (disclaimer: by old I mean from a long time ago, not her being old...).


Lunch at I forgot the name in Freo
Mozzarella-filled fried things with tomato sauce (AUD 14.90)



Now I'm home, chilling out and skyping, and posting this...


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...