Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Resolution

Even though I don't really like all the posts here on Insanity Breaches, it's the blog closest to my personality. I tend to dislike all the rants in case I read them a year after, but that's who I am and there's not much to be done about it.


So, with apologies to all those who prefer me writing in Croatian, I apologize. Writing in English is more likeable to create a world-wide crowd, make me famous, turn me into a star, and award me an Oscar. But then it's you who'll be on the thank-you list during my I-would-like-to-thank-the-Academy® acceptance speech.


So from now on, this is the only blog I'll be updating. Maybe I'll add something in Croatian from time to time, just to spice it up a bit - for old times' sake.


I'll just stick the latest post from the prospective-yet-failed Australian blog and that's it.


So, until we read again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...