Thursday, April 19, 2012

Please use a pen

Are they insane?!


I'm checking my visa application Check List, which states all the necessary documents that need to be filled in and sent over. First of all, it's nine pages and it lists another 45 links to pages with documents that need to be checked.


So I open two of those, both of them consisting of twenty or so to-be-filled-in pages and the first line says please use a pen.


Seriously?!


Are they freaking' kidding me?! Am I supposed to print out 50+ pages, fill them in by hand and then scan all of them only to attach them to my e-application?!


Woooooot?!


Woooooot?!


Not to mention the questions involve some pretty weird stuff about my parents, my siblings and my personality...


Btw., those are two documents which are only to be attached as addition. So, they're not the mandatory documents.

No wonder the application takes 2-3 months. I'll probably spend them filling in fricken forms!

2 comments:

  1. čim sam vidjela početno pitanje u glavi mi je bilo: "jesu". svi su ludi. mene čudi da smak svijeta nije već stigao. koja smo mi kretenska vrsta.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...