Thursday, April 26, 2012

IELTS worhshop

As the title says, I had my IELTS exam workshop today, as a preparation for the exam I'm taking in a couple of weeks.


Being that the only participants were an Austrian guy and I, it was rather cozy and relaxed to go through all the material that'd help us score better. It was a very useful couple of hours, more for the excellent tips one rarely takes into consideration that the actual material we'd gotten.


All in all, I think I have a better idea of what I need to focus on. During the writing part, I have to admit, if felt kind of like writing a post on here. I hope I won't have trouble with that, considering the fact that I've been ranting on sorts of shit here.


I wonder how I'd score if I actually used the word shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...