Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Seminar in Adelaide

So, I'm in Adelaide at a seminar my company sent me to.

I was lucky enough to squeeze into it because the project tends to be quite busy, so I was happy fo find myself on the 09.30 flight from Perth to Adelaide.

The seminar welcomed around 30 people from all around Australia who are involved into Indigenous issues (I won't go into detail or I might get googled). That means there's an abundance of people to observe, find weird and, finally, keep finding weird.

- Mentos munchers
- heavy breathers
- lazy walkers (those who take a taxi to the restaurant)
- common courtesy ignorers (it might be mi, but yawning with your mouth open is never polite)
- vibration refusers (and even after their phone rings, they don't set it on vibration)
- sketching addicts (those show some talents at least)
- nail biters (in close relation to the Mentos munchers)
- close talkers
- do-you-mind-if-I-join-youers
- high pitchers
- loud talkers
- table shakers
- back turners
- I-don't-give-a-shit-about-thisers
and many, many more.

In the end, after meeting some of them, I realized they're OK and that we all have our own little things.

I wonder what they dubbed me...

Good morning!

Workshops and role plays and stuff
Workshops, discussions, role plays...
Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...