Saturday, August 11, 2012

Perth and stuff

My babies are here!



Other than that, I went to the Art Gallery of Western Australia to see the exhibition called From Picasso to Warhol. It's basically a posh bunch drinking bubbly, but I did see some Mondrian, which is one of my favourites.

Art

From Picasso to Warhol at the Art Gallery WA (including Mondrian <3)

All in all, a nice hang out with my hosts and colleagues from work.

Now, I had too many beers and I just can't be bothered to post anything, so here's some photos.

Train wait

East Perth

City street

Forgiveness

A fenced city

City life

To the city

City alley

2 comments:

  1. Joj, baš tako nekako sam pretpostavljala da izgledaju australski gradovi, sivo-plavi i metalni...

    Izložba i galerija - O.o, divno, kao iz filma :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Još je Perth i zeleniji od prosjeka. Sad je zima, pa ima i kiše i svega, ali sve je to na kraju krajeva puno pijeska i umjetne trave...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...