Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello, South Australia!

It looks like I'm going to Adelaide next week.

My office is sending me out for a seminar, so I'll be taking off on Monday and flying back on Friday. Considering the fact that I haven't even been here for two full weeks, and that my calendar is already alarmingly full (don't forget I have my 4WD course on Thursday), I kind of get an image of what life - or better put, work - is going to be.

It was all sorted within 15 minutes, like it usually is here. I got into the course, got my room booked (in the same hotel where the seminar takes place) and that was it. I could even pick my flight!

So, preparations shmeparations. I'm off!

Photo taken from the Internet
Courtesy of South Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...