Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lunch break

It's been raining lately. The last two or so days. And it's going to keep on raining. Nevertheless, it's a good thing, because apparently it hasn't rained in ages. If it doesn't rain during the winter, the summer is usually, well, problematic.


Right when I was going to go on my lunch break (because I was already feeling dizzy after having eaten five almonds only), it started pouring. There was nothing else to do but keep on crunching paperwork. Luckily, the rain didn't persist too long, so I left the office for a sunny stroll, a super hot sandwich at the Subway and an ice cream.

Lunch Break in Claisebrook Park
Claisebrook park, with a small stream and a duck pond

Bird joining me for my lunch break
A birdie joined me and came closer than an arms length
(unfortunately, all of my sandwich was already gone)

Wellington Park
Perth CBD from Wellington Square

Wellington Park
"Dork eating ice cream" Aquarelle on paper, 174 cm, 2012
Wellington Square - the park in front of my office building

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ae. Gledali su me kao da sam pao s Marsa. Tu ekipa hoda u topićima i japankama. Luđi su od Brita(nki).

      Delete
  2. Wow! Predivno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volim random slike sa pauza :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, i ja. Popravio sam nekog idiotića, pa okinem tu i tamo, kad se sjetim...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...