Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ranting and raving and stuff

Here I am.


5 GBs of photos, a grammar and a workbook, 210 draft e-mails and a ton of paperwork to go through.


There's just not enough hours in the day nor non-working days in the week. Sometimes I wonder who came up with this crappy at-least-a-five-day-working-week idea. It should be 3/4. Or at least 4/3.


I'm still blessed by the ignorance concerning my paperwork. Kate told me the Immigration has asked for some additional paperwork regarding my Nomination, but that's all OK.


What's bothering me is the IELTS exam I'll be taking next week. There's so much I wanted to go through, but I think I'll end up ranting English phrases and adverbials under the breath, raving around the city and dealing with errands.


I was going to go to the library, but that might be just a bit too edgy. It might remind me of my university days and we don't want that, do we? No, we don't. Yes, you're right. Of course I'm right. Nevertheless, you should study. Oh, do you really think so?


See?


Just not long enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...