Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh, happy day!

Only because I was told I'll have to write about the good stuff happening am I expressing my joy!


I woke up this morning to find an email in my inbox letting me know that I have been awarded a Case Officer. That means I now have a one-on-one way of communication regarding all the paperwork involved. No more general inquiries and emails!


To prove that good thought follow good thoughts, I checked my Nomination application and found it that is approved too! That means the Visa application is up and rolling.


I have my chest x-ray scheduled for Monday and I'm getting my IELTS results on Wednesday. Being that I pretty much breezed through the paperwork so far (thank goodness!), I'm hoping that the rest of the application will go smooth as well.


That's all, folks! Many grinning greetings from Slovenia!

2 comments:

  1. dobro si ti to sve i obavio, mislim brzo. čestitam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, nadam se da će tako i dalje...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...