Monday, October 22, 2012

Gray

Finding the first gray hair is pretty much depressing all over.

I knew I had it coming, but I didn't expect them so soon. So by the time I was twenty-five, I had more of them than my older brother did.

Then you find one in your beard.

And note that I don't actually have a beard. I'm incapable of growing one. It's just this annoying stuff growing out of my face. I can't grow a proper one, but if I don't shave it I look like a dweeb.

Not tolerable.

Then you find one coming out of your nose. You pluck it out (because they're unnaturally long) and hope it will never come back.

And the other day I scratch my ear and experience pain. I caught a hair in between my fingers and pinched it. Geez.

I'm not getting old. I am old.

(No photo.)

4 comments:

  1. Ma, kakva depresija?! Kakva starost?! Brisi to! :D
    Imam par, nista strasno. Ionako se farbam. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK za sijede. Ali, ono, dlake u usima, wtf?!

      Delete
  2. I found my first gray hair in a place you haven't mentioned in the post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...