Sunday, October 7, 2012

Glasses

If you wear glasses, you're well aware of the fact that it's both the best and the worst thin leaving them on your night stand.

As I was waking up this morning - and it took me three snoozes - I turned around and noticed something on my otherwise completely white wall.

Being that I didn't have my glasses on, in my head it could've been anything from a mosquito to a condor. Paranoid up by all the hard-working poisonous-animals-in-Oz information providers (and completely leaving behind my First Aid course), I jumped up, got my glasses and threw the unidenified cockroachal menace out through the window.

Now I'm wondering how it got there in the first place (since there's only one unscreened window in the apartment) and whether he has a family. :scary music:

4 comments:

  1. For each one you see there are 10 you don't see. And they are probably in the walls... This helped me get rid of mine, I had a real infestation in old apartment - I'm not sure can you get them down under.

    https://knok.ba/artikal/1086/Raid_zamka_za_zohare

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp, we have those around the office. I just don't get how it got inside, so I guess I'll have to give it a go.

      This one wasn't really scary. It was more of the glasses, wake-up, blind component to it, hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Falling asleep with contacts sounds good now, eh? :P

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...