Thursday, October 11, 2012

Attitude

I admire people who speak their mind. Or maybe not admire. I think they just have it easier.

I had a lot of problems because of my big mouth. But I always had respect for the people.

If they were wrong, I would try to point it out and explain my stand. If it went out of hand, I would try to straighten it out.

Successfully or not, because I tend to lack subtlety. I'm not easy to handle, so I try to keep that in mind. It kind of gives me an edge.

But not everyone's like that.

Ignorance is a bitch. When someone is unobservant, they'll stomp over anything and anyone. They just want to prove their point. And they'll trample over whatever's in the way.

And as good as we can be, that can just be too hard to handle.

So maybe not admire. They just have it easier.

If you can go berserk about something and lose your nerves and go crazy about it all, and then just wave your hand and barely remember what happened, I don't know what you think. And how you function.

And whether I can trust you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...