Monday, October 18, 2010

still awake.

it's funny (or sad) how everything that matters at some point isn't really that important after a while. when i say that, i mostly think about what's around us, what we observe as an important part of ourselves and our lives. sometimes (or maybe often) even too much, making the material the more important. we're so worried about everything that it's way too easy to get lost in it all. i mean, me writing and even thinking about it is pointless anyway, but it hits me ever so often lately. is it a message to me - and who from? from someone else - or from myself? is it a sign that i should change my way of thinking – or a sign that i should stop thinking? maybe thinking about things keeps them here...

Photograph by Cesare Naldi (for NatGeo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...