Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A great day

Yesterday was a great day.

Nothing special happened. Not even remotely. But nothing shitty happened either.

It was what other people must feel like, those who don't ponder upon stuff, who don't overanalyze every single thing that happens in their life, and who don't even care if something does happen anyway.

I often think to myself that my worries are nothing compared to others'. But then again, sometimes the stupidest things seem the most important. It's ridiculous.

It's a paradox.

You feel like shit when you think of it because some people have it so hard. Everyone has it hard, I guess. Perhaps at different times though. Who knows...

And then you have a great day. Nothing special. Just nothing bad.

Full of energy, working on what I need to work on, no pain back, smile on my face, saying hi to everyone, finished work, went home on time, had lunch, chilled out, dozed off, went to bed.

A great day.

4 comments:

  1. yesterday was great, today is shit. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized it's Thu, not Wed - so I'm happy... Even though it is a bit of a hard core day...

      Delete
  2. Najčešće su najbolji dani ti najobičniji, kad te ništa po zlu ne potera :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izgleda da da, samo da svrate češće...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...