Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas party

Since I was a kid, I would see all the dressed up people, working so hard on coming up with a costume, making their own accessories, painting their faces and parting with a bunch of other, head-to-toe dressed up people.

That was on the TV.

Now that I'm in Australia, I realized that a lot of people go a long way as well, and that costumed parties aren't an uncommon thing.

During my second or third week or so I got invited to a superhero-themed costume party and, being that I'd just moved and didn't have much stuff to work with, I went as Sheldon. Dorky hair, long sleeves then short sleeves and live-long-and-prosper shaped palm.

Sheldon for the costume party

Being that the accessories situation hasn't changed much since, I'm being forced to work my way around it once again. Hence the sudden preparations for the upcoming Christmas party at the office this Friday.

Photos to appear on Saturday or Sunday, depending on how long it takes to recuperate.

Thanks to Anna (whose blog link I can't find at the moment) and who's offered to dress me up, LOL!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe, da... Neki su čak i skontali... ^^

      Delete
  2. Zakon sto imate costume party, I ja bi to xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, stalno ih imaju, pa se onda stalno treba i smisljati, hehe...

      Delete
  3. Extra ideja! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, evo imam i fotke s bozicnog partya, bit ce u novom postu... ^^

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...