Saturday, July 6, 2013

Let the planning begin!

My annual leave is getting closer, and it's almost a month away from now. Thirty-two days, to be exact.

I've already started planning what to do over the Croatian summer. Well, my friends have, since it's a bit harder for me to plan from so far away. Luckily, I have people around me who are equally eager, so I'm sure it'll be fun.

I still have tons to do. There are lots of small projects I need to wrap up before I go, but I also need to pre-plan some for September, when I start work again.

I'll also have to have my living room ceiling changed while I'm away, which means moving everything from the room while packing, preparing, sorting stuff out etc. It will be an interesting couple of weeks, especially since I only have a certain amount of time in between finishing work and leaving to the airport. It's plenty, of course, but the weeks before that day will be busy busy busy.

This makes it a bit easier.


7 comments:

  1. joooj, uy posao će ti vreme ultra brzo proći...mogu misliti koliko se raduješ dolasku kući i letu sa ekipom :) Ahhh, užiiivaaaanjaaac :)
    Slika je inače prelepa, šta je tačno na njoj?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakon šta sam vidila ovu sliku i pročitala gjde je slikana, organizirala sam si godišnji baš tamo :)) hvala maldene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zašto mi, pobogu, svi krivo pišu ime?!

      I uživaj (iako i dalje nisam siguran koja Ana, hehe)...

      Delete
  3. mi radni narod nemamo vremena čitat postove i ispravljat eventualne greške, zato ti Maldene svi pišu ime pogrešno :))
    ana iz rijeke. idem sad u utorak dole, ostajem tjedan dana, spavamo na divlje na velom ratu :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma, znao sam da si ti - samo sam htio da priznaš. ^^

      Uživaj i ostavi nešto i za nas!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...