Monday, March 11, 2013

Stay tuned

Okay, so I've been doing my laundry, eating my fridge out and watching the latest episodes of the Big Bang Theory.

The best.
I did start going through the photos yesterday, but I gave up after I only managed to get them down to 1200. Maybe I'll do better tomorrow.

Being that I've been taking some notes while travelling and writing down my thoughts, I'll try to link it in the text and use it as a reminder while I do all the writing up. I hope.


Memories and feelings will hopefully come up without problems, otherwise I'll just type it over and add a bunch of photos.


Stay tuned. In the meantime, here's two teasers.


An old lady at the #Mahamuni Pagoda, where men adorn the #Buddha statue with gold leafs, while women watch it on the big TV screen and pray...
An old lady at the Mahamuni Pagoda, where men adorn the Buddha statue with gold leafs,
while women watch it on the big TV screen and pray. I asked her if I can take a photo,
to which she signalled me to take one, sure. I showed it to her, she laughed and blessed me
by putting her hands on my head... Such a cutie!
The #Petronas Twin Towers, #KL, Malaysia.
The Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

8 comments:

  1. s kojim foto aparatom slikaš?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panasonic Lumix, ali ovo je provučeno kroz Instagram. ^^

      Delete
  2. hoću jooooš...ovo je divno...imaš sjajno oko, ako mogu da primetim...dopada mi se tvoj ugao posmatranja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti! Taman sređujem fotke, još malo pa sam gotov, a onda ću ih morati još probrati, jer ih je masa. Trenutno sam bolestan doma, ali u tolikoj mjeri da ne mogu ni sjediti i pisati, tako da će morati malo pričekati... Bit će...

      Delete
  3. Ova baka mi liči na moju pokojnu baku O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Možda je sad tamo... Je li možda u tajnosti bila budistica? ;)

      Delete
    2. Tko će znat :D Kak je opaljena bila, ne bi se čudila :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...