Thursday, December 9, 2010

One Hundred Words: Winter

For the first time in my life I hear thunder while it's snowing.

The façade is wet from the diagonally-falling flakes and from what it looks like, it’s going to turn into a rather thick layer this time. That reminds me once more that I should go and buy some decent winter water-proof shoes or I’ll still be stuck having to carry extra socks in my backpack. Considering the fact that winter hasn’t officially even begun yet, that really does sound like a good idea.

I’ll just stay on the warmer side of the window for now. It’s much cozier.

Inspired by Bag Lady's and Mr London Street's 100 Words.

2 comments:

  1. i don't think i could survive in a place that cold. give me my australian heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I often point out, I have a feeling that my area definitely has some of the craziest climate. I mean, no one can get use to the amplitude that we've got around here. From -15 to 40 - I mean, come on!

    Certainly not within a year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...