Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kalamunda by bicycle

I finally got my bike!

It took me a while, I know, but it's a painful process going through all the bikes, offers and components, and finding what I wanted.

Thanks to L from work, my mates G and Douche and some other people who gave me tips - here it is!

We went to Kalamunda National Park for a ride last weekend and, even though I'm bruised and I scratched half of my tan off, I loved it.

Guess what's on for this weekend...

Kalamunda Circuit ride and rest
A well-deserved rest after an approximately 15km trail ride

4 comments:

  1. Zdrav zivot. To se cijeni! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad i na posao bicikliram... Kuća, bicikl, pos'o, bicikl, kuća...

      Delete
  2. Opa svaka čast. Mi ovdje ne možemo mrdnut nikud od snijega, jedva čekam proljeće!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, čujem. Svi samo o tome kukaju, hehe...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...