Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday

Well, today was fruitful.

I probably won't feel my fingers and upper body tomorrow. Or it might be even worse and I'll feel it all!


Indoor climbing is a lot of fun. I liked it when I first saw it, about fifteen years ago. I've been planning to start doing it as long, so I finally did it.


There's something in hanging on a bit of rope and depending on someone else, as well as your strength, precision and observation alone. It's a weird, yet liberating feeling. Or maybe I'm just excited by the fact I finally got to do it...


Oh, I'll have to clean my whole apartment next week (got inspection, tini-nini), so I'll finally take some new photos of my squalor and post them.


Here's a photo of another liberating thing I've done today!


Haircut
Less on my head, more in the bin

4 comments:

  1. Mohawk? Niceee! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, nadam se da ce i sefovi misliti isto... ;)

      Delete
    2. Ja se uvijek vadim na onu da su historicari "malo" ekscentricni. XD

      Delete
    3. Ajde de, nitko nije nista rekao. Sad ce biti sve ludje i ludje, da vidim gdje je granica, LOOOOL!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...