Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Embarrassement terrible

It's been so long since I posted anything and it's starting to bug me. Given that I'm at work – taking a break from reviewing a 105-page report – you can imagine to what extent it's actually bugging me.

I just don't know where the time flies and why I can't find any to commit to the things I like. Lately, it's all been about sitting on the couch and staring at the TV. Numbing the pain perhaps.

Lombok was amazing, I'm off to Sydney in two days, but in the meantime (maybe at the airport), I'll try to write a bit more. Sometimes I'm on the train and I wish I could just post my thoughts directly to the blog, because by the time I'm home, it's all gone.

Disliking Murphy's and all similar laws at the moment...

But my Lombok photos are next on the list – hopefully before I end up with hundreds of Sydney photos added to the list. Life's tough, isn't it?

Here's just a quick preview – a photo from Lombok. And yes, that's me. With Bali's Gunung Agung volcano in the background.



Cheers, all!

3 comments:

  1. kooonačno post :) Ok makar na instagramu pratim tvoja putešestvija i tvoju svakodnevnicu :)
    Meni se periodično dešavaju šiš-miš faze, kada se opteretim poslom u toj meri da kod kuće ležim i gledam TV i nemoguće me je izvući iz kreveta, stana,zgrade :D ALi uz malo napora i neke ok ljude te faze nekako prodju.
    A Lombok...bezobrazno besno uživanje sa predivni pogledom...raj i ti u njemu. Divna slika da je se prisećaš kad te uhvati mašina svakodnevnice.
    Pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma, morao sam. Baš se nekad razočaram u samog sebe kad ne postam ništa, a onda opet – dođem doma, skljokam se i ajbok. Nažalost.

      A da, Lombok je milina. Sad već gledam da pobjegnem negdje za Uskrs, jer se s tri slobodna dana može s posla izbivati deset! Kuku lele...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...